Wednesday, December 26, 2007

l'inizio

Cioa!

My family and I have successfully begun the first part of my adventure overseas. It was a close call, as our flight out of KCI airport was cancelled last minute. Its a good thing my dad can work magic over the phone. We rented a car and drove to Chicago to make our flight to Milan today. I am practicing my Italian words. Soon my family and I will both know what a fraud I actually am claiming to "know" the language. Nevertheless, the smile I am currently sporting feels as if it will be frozen to my face for the next four months. I can't wait.

I'll do my best to keep this updated with stories and pictures. I will miss you all--but not too much. I am fairly confident that I am about to embark on the best era of my life thus far. Stay tuned.

-k

No comments: